Savvy’s Market-Making Campaign is now live!
This is an opportunity to provide liquidity to earn SVY rewards by providing to svUSD-USDC , svETH-WETH, and svBTC-WBTC pools on Trader Joe. Savvy NFT holders will get a boosted reward. Get the NFT. Early participation is rewarded.
How to farm $SVY (Overview):
- Go to app.savvydefi.io. Zap your desired collateral to 50% base asset, 50% svToken on the Market Making Campaign tab.
- Then, LP into the svToken pools on Trader Joe:
svUSD <> USDC
svETH <> WETH
svBTC <> WBTC
- Wait for your SVY to accumulate. Check back to hear to see “Your SVY Rewards”.
- Don’t forget to mint your Savvy NFT to get access to SVY boosted rewards!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- We recommend reading the full document.
- Watch the walk-through video and see “How to Participate” below for instructions.
About the Market Making Campaign:
Savvy is launching a Market Making Campaign (MMC) primarily to deepen svToken liquidity (hosted on Trader Joe), as well as deploy our CDPs and launch initial yield strategies. The deeper and more liquid the svToken pools, the more our users can borrow, the deeper markets expand the potential addressable Savvy market. Lastly, it will help to maximize loan-to-value (LTV) potential for Savvy users.
Don’t know what an svToken is? Check out this article.
The Market Making Campaign begins on Wednesday, June 14th and will run until the start of the LBP (Aug 8th at 12 noon EST) . The Boosted Rewards and SVY emissions will end with the conclusion of the Token Generation Event (TGE). Liquidity mining emissions will continue normally beyond the campaign according to the emission schedule.
The following pools will be hosted during the campaign on Trader Joe:
How SVY Rewards are calculated:
- Estimated rewards depend on the SVY emission rate and your percentage of your supplied LP in the pool.
- Rewards will be allocated (but not distributed) on a weekly basis;
- Early participation is rewarded
- SVY will be emitted according to the emission schedule found in the Savvy Liquidity Mining Report.
Reward Calculation Resources:
We built a custom calculator for you to estimate your SVY rewards — check that out here. Make sure to read the ‘Introduction’ tab before diving in.
We’ve also provided a nifty 3D model to visualize APY under different circumstances.
LPs can enter and exit their positions at any time, there are no lockups. If an LP exits they will do so with their accrued SVY that will be distributed upon completion of the MMC. Note that those exiting will earn less rewards if the position is closed prior to the end of the MMC.
Rewards Tracking and SVY Reward Distribution:
This will be handled by the Trader Joe Liquidity Book market maker rewards program. Savvy will provide the SVY tokens to Trader Joe and they will handle calculation and distribution of SVY.
- The SVY allocation is subject to change.
- SVY will not be priced until the SVY’s LBP on August 8th at 12 noon EST
How to Participate
Here’s what the process looks like:
- Get LP Tokens: Go to app.savvydefi.io/mmc. Enter the desired collateral type and amount you want to LP with. Click approve and Zap to svToken.
2. Provide Liquidity on Trader Joe: Then, with your svTokens in hand, go to Trader Joe (traderjoexyz.com) and open an LP consisting of 50% svTokens and 50% your initial collateral. The larger your position and the longer it remains open, the higher your SVY rewards. We recommend users LP within a max range of 30bps or 3 bins on either side i.e., 0.9985–1.0015 under the “By Radius” tab.
*Please note: The Trader Joe pool for svUSD-USDC accepts only native USDC, meaning you may have to use the USDC-USDC.e pool in order to LP.
Obtain Boosted MMC SVY Rewards
In addition to the MMC rewards, Savvy & Frens Communities will have access to a reserved pool of SVY rewards.
Galxe NFT holders will receive boosted MMC rewards when providing liquidity.
Please see eligible Frens NFT here: MMC Collab Subgraphs.
Mint the Galxe NFT here: MMC Boost Galxe NFT.
Join the Savvy Discord now and follow the announcements channel as the Discord members will get first notice of the MMC go live announcement, before it rolls out publicly.